About the product
- A Thermal Device which transfers heat energy from a Heat Source to a Heat Sink.
- It simply transfers heat energy rather than converting it by burning fuel and hence is more efficient and greener than conventional heating solutions like gas burning furnace.
- A Heat Pump can reverse the direction of heat transfer, allowing the same system to be used for heating as well as cooling.
Who can use a heat pump?
Essentially any situation where conditioning of air or water at a specific temperature is required for long durations.
Most possible users:
- Residential Bunglows & Buildings
- Railway Stations
- Pharma Industries
- Chemicals Industries/Plants
- Swimming Pool
- Auto Industries