Solid State LED Lighting
LED’s are composed of thin layers of semi conducting material that emit light when a voltage is applied across the LED layer forming a light emitting chip. With their unique features of long life and energy saving they find application in various lighting products.
- Energy saving, very low on power consumption.
- Longer Life up to 50,000 hrs.
- Low maintenance cost.
- LEDs being solid state components are vibration and shock proof.
- Low heat dissipation reduces AC costs.
- Low voltage operated. Can be dimmed, instant on-off and programmed.
- Easy to control, so can be adapted to various energy saving programs like motion detector, occupancy sensor etc.
- Best suited in Solar applications.
- Zero emission of IR and UV, RoHS compliant.