Product Information and Features
Our Welded AD proTex Woven Sacks
- Better Printability
- Maximum Protection
- Zero Wastage
- Pilfer Proof
- Seepage Proof
- Easy Palatability
- Perfect Brick Shape
- No Additional Packing Cost
- Burst Proof
- Can easily be branded
Next Generation Packaging
- PP Block Bottom Wielded AD proTex sack are produced by using hot air wielding to seal the joints on the laminated woven fabrics.
- Production of bag involves no usage of glue, threads, stitching, reducing the cut, and eliminating holes.
- The printing is done after the lamination so the print results achievable on the sack are very attractive.
- The sack is suitable for modern fast rotopackers, and is suitable for both manual and automatic placement of the filling spout.
- Non-toxic – Not Harmful for soil and water when in contact during use or when dumped after use
- Negligible Sack Burstage
- No Spillage
Our routine drop test system implemented is carried out as to check burstage:
- 3 times on the flat surface from a 5 – 6 feet height.
- 3 time on other surface from 5 – 6 feet height.
- 1 time horizontally on one side from a four feet height.
- 1 time vertically (upright ) from a 2- 3 feet height.