Candidate must be graduate preferably MBA in HR and have 2 to 4 years’ experience in following HR activities:
- Manpower planning, Recruitment, Selection and induction Exit Interview.
- Performance Appraisal
- Manage regulatory compliance.
- Time Office Functions, leave records, supervision of payroll,
- Telephone / Electricity Bill , Utilities – MIS
- Printing & Stationery
- Purchase & Maintenance of Office Equipment
- Traveling bills Domestic & International– MIS – Department and Person wise
- Courier Services
- Liosioning with Government, Semi-Government and Local Bodies.
- Salary will be between 4 to 5 Lakhs PA